Claudio Grass and its affiliates are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We never sell, give away or propagate any of your personal information to third parties, except for those services that you explicitly subscribe to.
In using our website and/or doing business with us, we receive, collect and store information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
We may use software tools to measure and collect website session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications, account information), comments, feedback, recommendations, and personal profile that you provide through our website.
When you subscribe to our blog or newsletter, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated below.
- To provide and operate our services;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
This website is delivered through the WordPress software platform. WordPress provides us with the platform that allows us to to maintain our online presentation and to present our products services to you. The data you provide during the visit of our Website may be stored through WordPress’s data storage, databases and the general WordPress.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by WordPress.com and used by our company, if any, adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information you provide via our website.
We may contact you to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company services, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our legal information, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at or send us mail to:
6333 Hünenberg See
We take all reasonable measures to:
- Protect your personal data and information, and to protect our website from unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, information we possess.
- Ensure that we are in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GFPR) regardless of where your personal data may be stored and processed.
We reserve the right to modify this legal information at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information you submit through our website, is collected by us, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.